Recipe created by Chef Justin Kouri
- 2 cup summer green spinach, tetragonia and/or amaranth
- 2 lemons Juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- Combine greens, lemon juice, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes in a food processor.
- Pulse until greens are finely chopped, about 30 seconds. Be sure to periodically scrape down the sides.
- Add cream cheese to the processor with the greens and continue to pulse for another minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with crudity, pita bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!