Recipe created by Chef Justin Kouri
- 8 hot pepper
- 1/2 cup cream cheese Softened
- 2 ears corn removed from cob
- 1/2 cup cilantro chiffonade
- 3 limes juiced and zested
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Remove and reserve tops of the peppers, while removing and discarding the seeds. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, corn, cilantro, lime juice, zest, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir to incorporate.
- Stuff each pepper with 4 teaspoon of corn filling.
- Place reserved pepper top back on pepper and secure with toothpick.
- Place pepper on parchment lined sheet tray and place in the oven. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!